Frequently asked questions
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about Bring it Home.
1. How much do you charge for handling and delivery?
Go to the online order page and enter the total cost of your items.This will caculate the exact service fee (inc gst) for you. All orders start at $99(ex gst)
2. What if I want to have the products assembled?
If you require an in-home assembly service contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. When will my order be delivered?
All orders should be delivered on the same day as advertised on our 'Next Delivery Date' . If there are any issues on the day we will contact you.
4. How do I find out when your next trip to Ikea will be?
Subscribe to our email list to keep up to date on future trips.
5. How do I find Ikea’s product article numbers for the items I want?
Click on the following link for assistance How do I find Ikea’s product details and article numbers for the items I want?
6. How do I pay for my products?
Online with all Visa and mastercard via our secure Paypal service or through electronic funds transfer.
7. What happens if my product is out-of-stock once you get to Ikea?
If any product ordered through Bring it Home is out of stock, we can:
- Collect the products on our next scheduled trip to Ikea, or
- Issue a refund via direct deposit into your account for the product, minus the minimum delivery fee and any service charges.
For more details see our Out-of-Stock and refund Policy
8. What do I do if my furniture is damaged once I take it out of the box?
We will return the damaged pieces on our next trip and exchange them for new ones at no additional cost to you. For more details see our Return/Out-of-Stock Policy.
9. What are my handling and delivery costs if I live outside Canberra?Bring it Home charge an extra fee for deliveries outside Canberra and is calculated on a case by case basis.
.10. What happens if I type in the wrong order details?
Bring it Home is not responsible for user input errors and cannot guarantee accuracy of orders that contain errors. If you provide us with inaccurate information, it is likely that you will not get what you were expecting. We regularly monitor any discrepancies found in orders that have been submitted through our website. See our policies for more information.